March 15, 2013

I'm not much of a blogger..

As you can probably tell from my sporadic posts, I'm not much of a blogger. Sure, I'll write down thoughts or events every now and then, but they don't really have anything interesting. Not much is happening in life to cause me to want to blog about it.

I guess if anything, I could take an account of a week's happenings at Walmart, since I work in the weirdest place known to man.

Like today, a couple came to our site-to-store area, asking if the last half of their order arrived or not. I told them that it wasn't there and was still at the distribution center (which is in Oregon), and they pitched a fit. They told me it was Walmart's responsibility to track their shipping, coming at me as if it were personally my fault for their order being late. So I went into the back to see if there was any way to track it, which of course, there isn't.

I brought a manager back out with me, and they blew up at her for about ten minutes, and when she said she couldn't do anything for them, they stormed off in a mad rage.

Things like this happen just about every day, but I hardly ever remember them.

I don't know, people seem to think that because we work for Walmart, it makes us uneducated savages that don't know anything. I actually was told I don't know what I'm talking about as far as cell phones. It's my job to know cell phone plans and to let people know that no, we do not sell our SIM cards for contract phones.

Maybe I'll compile a week's worth of events into one post at the end of my week (which is a Friday, and the new week begins on Saturday) and post it every Friday. I guess in a way it can help me catalogue life's experiences and I can use it as a sort of journal.

I just know I'll forget by tomorrow that I meant to do this =D

No comments:

Post a Comment