Just saying that my imagination tends to be a little stupid this early in the morning. You're probably looking at me like I'm a retard saying that it isn't early at all. Well, I woke up at 4:40 this morning. I'm in Louisiana and I live in New Mexico, so to me it's more like 3:40 in the morning.
Waking up that early should be illegal.
If it was....well...I don't now, but it would be interesting.
Anyway, back on subject.
I woke up at 4:40 this morning, determined to draw SOMETHING. I don't know what, but I was gonna draw.
So me and Boyfriend woke up, played with the dog for a bit and wandered over to our computers. I attempted to draw with just the touch pad of the laptop, but that proved to be rather frustrating. So I found my tablet and began doodling.
Now, mind you, there has been a certain creature that I've been meaning to draw for quite some time now.
Beware the very rare.........
....keep going....
Derposaurus.
UPDATE:
Guys.....I'm terribly sorry for this post. I don't even remember writing it, to be honest.
But look! Someone drew a Herpasaurus!
No comments:
Post a Comment